How, When, and Where to Use Blood Concentrates – For Enhanced Healing, Fewer Complications, Fewer Compromised Cases, and Increased Patient Satisfaction
Hands-On Training for the Entire Staff – Including Phlebotomy Techniques, Blood Concentrate Processing, Injectable PRF, and Mixing With Bone Grafting Materials
At the end of the course, participants will be able to sort through the jungle of commercially driven information to make an informed, unbiased decision on when and how to use each of the blood concentrate materials at various surgical sites.
• Understand the benefits and shortcomings of the various commercially available systems.
• Learn an inexpensive, scientifically proven method to enhance patients’ hard and soft tissue healing through the use of a simple centrifuge
• Experience extensive hands-on practice performing phlebotomy techniques
• Learn how dental assistants can make this easy for the doctor.
• Understand how to improve sub-epithelial connective tissue graft success.
• Learn how to decrease post-operative complications with pharmacological strategies.
• Learn how to increase revenue through patient satisfaction and referrals.
Course Dates: March 1-2, 2019
Instructor: James L. Rutkowski, DMD, PhD
Tuition: $2,150/doctor, $600/additional auxiliary staff
Use Discount Code “PHX2019” to save $655 if you register before 2/13/19
Credit Hours: 16.0 AGD PACE (4.0 additional based on optional pre-reading exam)
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
122 N 2nd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
$199/night group rate (excluding taxes and fees)
**Call hotel or click here to book room 30 days in advance of course**
Register for the upcoming course!