How, When, and Where to Use Blood Concentrates – For Enhanced Healing, Fewer Complications, Fewer Compromised Cases, and Increased Patient Satisfaction
Hands-On Training for the Entire Staff – Including Phlebotomy Techniques, Blood Concentrate Processing, Injectable PRF, and Mixing With Bone Grafting Materials
At the end of the course, participants will be able to sort through the jungle of commercially driven information to make an informed, unbiased decision on when and how to use each of the blood concentrate materials at various surgical sites.
• Understand the benefits and shortcomings of the various commercially available systems.
• Learn an inexpensive, scientifically proven method to enhance patients’ hard and soft tissue healing through the use of a simple centrifuge
• Experience extensive hands-on practice performing phlebotomy techniques
• Learn how dental assistants can make this easy for the doctor.
• Understand how to improve sub-epithelial connective tissue graft success.
• Learn how to decrease post-operative complications with pharmacological strategies.
• Learn how to increase revenue through patient satisfaction and referrals.
September 7-8, 2018
SpringHill Suites Charlotte/Ballantyne Area
12325 Johnston Road, Charlotte, NC 28277
Group rate of $119/night (excluding taxes and fees)
**Call to reserve room before 8/7/18**
James L Rutkowski, DMD, PhD
James Fennell, DDS
$2,150/doctor, $600/additional auxiliary staff
Includes continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments.
16.0 hours AGD PACE CE
Optional 4.0 hours upon completion of pre-reading exam
Register for the upcoming course!